…. Described First Year Anniversary of Gov. Bello As Superlative
The Kogi State Commissioner for Works and Housing, Engr. Abubakar Ohere has expressed appreciation to Gov. Yahaya Bello for the release of funds for the construction of over thirty roads across the state.
Engr. Ohere made the appreciation in a chat with Newsmen, described Gov. Yahaya Bello as a promise keeper, one who is committed and working tirelessly to ensure that the people of the State get the desired dividends of democracy.
Engr. Ohere commended the massive investments on road construction and rehabilitation by Gov. Bello since coming on board, described the recent release of money for about thirty roads across the state as unprecedented and a First Year Anniversary gift to the people in the second tenure of the present administration.
Engr Ohere said the present administration has surpassed others before it in the areas of road construction, described Gov. Bello as a man propelled by passion to make the living condition of the people comfortable.
The Commissioner assured that the Ministry would work tirelessly to justify the confidence reposed on them by Gov. Yahaya Bello, assuring that quality and standard, and ensuring that value for money is achieved.
Engr Ohere congratulated the Governor on his one year anniversary in the second tenure, said he has shown capacity to move Nigeria forward, assuring that the call for his Presidency is borne out of genuine desire to move the nation forward.
The Commissioner listed the roads to be constructed and rehabilitated to include:
LOKOJA TOWNSHIP ROAD
- Bishop court – Kasuwa Hotel-Ganaja Junction Road
- Adankolo Cementray- Zenith Bank Road
- Dunamis Junction- Federal University Road
- UBA Adankolo- Housing Estate Road
- Cemetery Baptist Church Road
- Kewon Hotel – Lokoja LGA/Federal Road safety road.
- Sardauna Junction – Cemetery /Maigari palace Road.
- Ashfat overlay of Paparanda Square- Nataco Junction Dual Carriage Way
- Grade Separation Intersection (Flyover Bridge) Ganaja Junction.
OKENE TOWNSHIP ROAD
- Agassa- Irucheba Road
- Ozuwaya- Idozuni Road
- Idozumi- Idoji Road and Spurs
- Ahache – Enyinare Road
- Ateba – Idozumi Road and Spurs
- Obehira- Makaranta Road
- Library – Inike Road
- Agassa- Ekuku – Dam Road
- Agassa- Anyava Road
KABBA TOWNSHIP ROAD
- Iyah- Fadile Junction Road
- Dada Onicar Bestway- NTA Junction Road
- Inuraje Road
- Ogo Oluwa Street
- Surulere Road
- Ipele st.- Banabas cathedral Road
- St. Banabas roundabout Road.
- Obaro Odoafin Road
- Bolorunduro Road
- Ekirin-Ade/Ohun- Ife Olukotun Road
- Poyan-Jegede/ Ejuku-Ijowa Road
- Idah-Ajaka – Umomi-Ejule – Anyigba road, 55km
DEKINA TOWNSHIP ROAD
- 8.3km Dekina Township road
- 31Km Ibana -Okpo Ogugu-Ete road
ANYIGBA TOWNSHIP ROAD
- Old Egwume Road
- Ofejikpi Road
And finally, Ankpa Abejukolo road
The commissioner finally noted that Contractors are being mobilized back to site after the break for project execution.